They are a little tight, but they will stretch and be very comfortable. I've had Reeboks for years and they have always been a quality shoe. I've tried others, but always come back to Reebok.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
You won't drop form work in the Sublite Electrical Hazard Composite Toe Work Sneaker from Reebok Work.
- Microfiber and mesh upper in a work sneaker style with a composite toe
- Lace up entry for a secure fit
- XTR® Brand composite toe cap rated at ASTM F2413
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Low-cut silhouette for freedom of motion at ankle
- No exposed metal for electrical hazard protection
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- Removable MemoryTech Massage cushioned comfort footbed
- Cushion EVA foam midsole for added support
- Flexible rubber outsole with slip resistant grooved tread
- Top 500 Contributor
greatRecommends this productYes