Great fit! They work well for Zumba, as well as for regular activities. My feet are a little wide, but the medium width works well. Really pretty color, too.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
The innovative Devotion XT training shoe from Ryka offers a truly customized fit and feel for the way you move.
- Breathable mesh upper in a training shoe style with a round toe
- Interior direct-attach support system customized for lateral movement
- Synthetic overlays in a stylish gradient print
- Lace-up front
- Antimicrobial Ortholite® footbed
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole features a full-length RE-ZORB® drop-in
- External RE-ZORB® LITE pod network between midsole and outsole
- Flex grooves under the ball of the foot
- Eight-piece radiused skeletal rubber outsole works simultaneously with the RE-ZORB® LITE midsole and Pivot Point for easy transitions
- Winner of the 2019 SHAPE Magazine Shoe Award for "Best Studio Shoe"
Pretty blue shoesRecommends this productYes
Comfortable and supportive
Very comfortable! The cushioning is great for interval training!Recommends this productYes
This shoe is true to size and provides great support.Recommends this productYes
Walking on Clouds
This is THE most comfortable perfect fitting shoe I’ve ever worn! I have wide feet and these shoes allow toe wiggle room and support throughout. This may be the first pair I have owned, but definitely not the last! These shoes have my five-star vote for quality, fit, design, looks, and affordability; well worth the price. I highly recommend!Recommends this productYes
I love this line of shoes..especially this one. The zsorb for my knees is unmatched by any other brand
Perfect with a different insole
I bought these along with a pair of devotion 2 walking shoes to see which would work out best for my feet. These fit my feet perfectly after I switched out the insole with something with more arch support. Have been using them daily for 45-1.5 hour walks and workouts and for the first time in a long time I’ve found a shoe that doesn’t stress my feet out. They feel great afterwards through to the next day with no cramping or tenderness. Well done Ryka! Would be great if we could purchase insoles separately too.Recommends this productYes
great for those with bunions
great fit and comfort! I ordered a Wide shoe and these fit my bunioned feet perfectly: wide enough in the toe box but narrow enough in the heel and arch. The cushioning is terrific as well.Recommends this productYes
I am a Curves Coach and everyone on our team, as well as many of our members wear Rykas. They are the most comfortable training shoes I have ever worn and the colors/ and styles POP!Recommends this productYes