So feels grate run walk really a all purpose shoe only pull I could come up with that it's a low top make this a high top figure 3-8 inch it make it in the tree service world thorns in the ankles suck nip that with the conversion this would be a 5 star shoe
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Stand sturdy at work and easy after hours in the Disruptor Alloy Toe Work Shoe from Timberland Pro.
- Canvas upper in a work shoe style with an alloy toe
- Lace up entry for a secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Brass hardware with logo details
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-1 standards
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- Canvas lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-Density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed to absorb shock and return energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Bio-Suspension system to improve stability, cushioning, and flexibility
- Timberland Pro® durable rubber traction outsole resists heat at 248 degrees Fahrenheit and is SATRA TM63 oil resistant
Improve this productRecommends this productYes
Comfortable and perfect for my job
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Perfect fit, and super comfortable. I love the look of skater shoes and these look just like skater shoes. They also look like every day wear shoes and not many steel toe do. Perfect shoe for me! Would but again.Recommends this productYes
This is my second pair
This is my second pair. The first pair are starting to wear out but it's been two years of wearing every day working in retail.Recommends this productYes
My Husband loves these Durable and supportive shoes.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My Husband had back surgery 4 years ago. Since then Timberland sneakers and boots are the only foot wear he can be in all day without having any issues. He just loves them, they are comfy and nice looking. He wears them out with shorts to dinner and in also can be worn to work.Recommends this productYes
I would love to buy a second pair as daily out of work shoes
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love these shoes they would do circles around my old Dr Martens love the comfort on my feetRecommends this productYes
Toughest shoe ever
Took 2 weeks to break them in, wasn't happy, then after broken in, most comfortable shoe. Wearing them 2yrs now and still goin strongRecommends this productYes
I would buy this product again and again
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really like this product
Recommends this productYes
- Good Cushioning,
Worn almost everyday for one year, GREAT SHOES
These are great shoes, Canvas not Cow. I got so many compliments on these.
- Doesn't look like a steel toe boot,
Recommends this productYes
- Anti-fatigue heel label came off within 2 weeks,
- Should have a solid Timberland label on heel