[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am a 10 1/2 EEE shoe size and the 11W I ordered are perfect. They are confortable and wide enough for my feet. Great purchase.
You save $15.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Be the master of your terrain with the White Ledge Waterproof Hiking Boot from Timberland.
- Waterproof premium leather in a hiking boot style with round toe
- Lace up front for a secure fit with rustproof speed lace hardware for added durability
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry in any weather and eco-conscious construction
- Gusseted tongue keep debris from entering boot
- Padded collar and heel tab on 3 1/2” shaft
- Mesh lining with EVA memory foam footbed for added comfort
- Shock-absorbing midsole with EVA memory foam add lightweight comfort
- Solid, rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for all-terrain traction with toe and heel bumpers for added protection
The boots are very comfortable to walk around all day.Recommends this productYes
Worth the money
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my fifth pair of Timberland hiking boots. First time buying online though. The fit is the same as if I purchased them at a store.Recommends this productYes
This is the 3rd pair of this model boot that I've purchased in the last 8 years. I love them, they're perfect for yard work but mostly hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains with my Happy-go-lucky Hound dog.Recommends this productYes
Unfortunately fedex made it so I was not able to receive it
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was not able to receive my package due to the inefficient way fedex handled my delivery. Very disappointed timberland is my go to for my foot wear and my children.Recommends this productYes
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This product is perfect for my roofing job it has great traction and grips good when your walking up and down the roof.Recommends this productYes
I would buy these boots again.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use mine mostly as a dress boot, however I do have another pair that I work in.Recommends this productYes
I would buy this product again.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use it mostly for a dress boot, but also have an old pair I work in.Recommends this productYes
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The only boots that my feet rely on and appreciate. Happy feet...Happy lifeRecommends this productYes