Bought these in Feb. for walking. Good support and mostly comfortable. Within the 1st month 1 shoe on the inside of the heel had a hole through to the inner liner part of the shoe. Wore band-aid on heel after that or it would rub a blister by June, 2nd shoe also developed the same problem. Discarded the shoes in July as the holes exposed a hard plastic inner that caused blisters even with band-aid. Very poor construction and quality if you're looking for a shoe to last more than 5 months. The shoelace eyelets also were not very well made. Disappointing as all the Skechers I have purchased in the past I was very happy with.
See Price In Cart
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Get all-day support and comfort in the Women's Skechers Arch Fit Comfy Wave Sneaker.
- Engineered knit mesh upper in a walking sneaker style with a round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for increased comfort
- Heel pull tab
- Arch Fit insole system with podiatrist certified arch support
- Air Cooled design for added comfort
- Soft fabric lining with removable comfort insole
- Well cushioned lightweight midsole
- Flexible traction outsole
- Machine washable design - gentle cycle cold, hang to air dry
- Fashion style
- Pros - Athletic
- Shock absorbing
Recommends this productNo
- Cons - Athletic
- Not Supportive Enough