Bought these in Feb. for walking. Good support and mostly comfortable. Within the 1st month 1 shoe on the inside of the heel had a hole through to the inner liner part of the shoe. Wore band-aid on heel after that or it would rub a blister by June, 2nd shoe also developed the same problem. Discarded the shoes in July as the holes exposed a hard plastic inner that caused blisters even with band-aid. Very poor construction and quality if you're looking for a shoe to last more than 5 months. The shoelace eyelets also were not very well made. Disappointing as all the Skechers I have purchased in the past I was very happy with.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Get all-day support and comfort in the Women's Skechers Arch Fit Comfy Wave Sneaker.
- Engineered knit mesh upper in a walking sneaker style with a round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for increased comfort
- Heel pull tab
- Arch Fit insole system with podiatrist certified arch support
- Air Cooled design for added comfort
- Soft fabric lining with removable comfort insole
- Well cushioned lightweight midsole
- Flexible traction outsole
- Machine washable design - gentle cycle cold, hang to air dry
- Fashion style
- Pros - Athletic
- Shock absorbing
Recommends this productNo
- Cons - Athletic
- Not Supportive Enough