Purchased about 3 weeks ago. It has exceeded my expectations. I wear 8.5 wide and it fits perfectly, looks cute and the laces stayed tied in a double knot that is easy to remove. Hiked on a steep wet trail with leaves, gravel and ruts with sure footing.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Stay protected from the elements and supported no matter where you roam in this water-repellent mid-top hiker boot.
- Water-repellent suede with faux leather heel and toe cap
- Lace-up front with back pull tab
- Plush Fit heel collar
- Anatomical insole with extra arch & heel support
- SGS Skeletal Guidance System for lightweight support under the arch and midfoot
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole
- TreadTech: Lug outsole tread pattern purposefully designed for use on trails
Has everything that I need and want !Recommends this productYes
Wide width isn’t quite wide enough mid-foot
I love it when shoes are available in wide sizes. Unfortunately these were still too narrow in me as the arch hit in a weird place mid-foot. I have never had that happen with a wide shoe (only regular width shoes), so I think these wides really aren’t very wide after all. I will be sending these back, unfortunately. They are cute so it is a bummer!Recommends this productNo
We're very sorry that the Summit Mid Top Hiker Boot wasn't wide enough. We value your feedback and will forward your comments to the appropriate team. Please don't hesitate to call our Consumer Care Department at 1-888-295-8864 if we can be of further assistance.