I got these Echo Trek and the plain Echo hiker, while I wanted to like these more because they seemed a tiny bit more heavy duty I ended up returning these and keeping the others because the fabric over top of toe box was too low/possibly rubbing my foot on these. I was wondering if it was just an off pair I got and would have tried another pair of the same if they were in store instead of online only. The color and fabric and traction was great otherwise and similar between the two hikers.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Head out and explore in this waterproof trail-ready hiking boot with all-over cushioning, shock absorption, and a treaded sole.
- Waterproof rip stop nylon with Flex Gear mudguard and supportive overlays
- Lace-up front with webbed ghillie lacing system, metal eyelets, and back pull tabs
- Padded heel for a comfortable fit
- Anatomical Precise-Return insole with extra arch & heel support
- RE-ZORB® LITE EVA midsole for lightweight impact protection & shock absorption
- Sticky rubber plate sole with tread grooves for extra traction and raised sidewalls for extra support
- Top 1000 Contributor