Purchased these 8 months ago. To date the middle of the soles have worn through, collapsing the shoe with every step. Also the heel box has completely worn through and the plastic has fracture to salt sized particles. Every step sounds like an air release from the sole. As the other reviewer stated, the soles are very loud on hard floors as well. Overall the comfort is great for a while but these quickly break down.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Comfort is still safe in the DMX Flex Slip Resistant Alloy Toe Oxford from Reebok Work.
- Leather and mesh upper in a casual work oxford sneaker style with a round toe
- Alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2413
- Lace up front
- Achilles padding locks in heel
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- MemoryTech memory foam removable massaging and cushioning footbed
- Injected EVA midsole with embedded DMX moving air technology
- Rubber SR outsole
- Slip, oil, metal chip, heat, abrasion and chemical resistant
- Available in Medium and Wide widths
Comfortable but poor quality
I been wearing Reebok DMX Work shoe for 1 month my overall review this shoe if comfortable But the outside bottom is very hard and loud when your walking I don't think this shoe will last a yearRecommends this productNo