I bought these shoes for my mother whom has difficulty walking. She needs good support for her feet and she states these shoes provided that for her. She feels secure while walking and they are comfortable
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Medicare-approved comfort has never looked this cool: the Tami Walking Shoe from Propet.
- Stretch jersey upper in a walking shoe style with a round toe
- Bungee quick lace up front
- Heel pull tab
- A5500 Medicare Approved
- Smooth lining, OrthoLite insole with open-cell PU foam for high-level breathability, moisture management, antimicrobial function, and extra cushion
- Double footbed for flexible orthotic adoption
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Traction outsole
- Available in Narrow, Medium, Wide and X-Wide widths
- Top 500 Contributor
Great comfortable shoes
- Fashion style
- Casual Wear
Recommends this productYes
- Pros - General
Propet walking shoes
These shoes are light weight and very comfortable. I can walk for miles!Recommends this productYes
The most comfortable shoe I own. I am glad I bought two of them.Recommends this productYes
This shoe would have been great, but it was about a half size to small. The width was good and the fit was good every where else.Recommends this productYes