Both shows are marked a 7m. My feet are completely identical in size, width & length. The right shoe is completely comfortable and soft and flexible. The left shoe feels like a stuffed my foot in there and it feels uncomfortable and hurts. Make sure to go into store and try both on. Not one. My mistake for ordering online. I will say that they are beautiful though.
You save $40.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Stay cozy and stylish in the Women's Dr. Scholl's Trix Block Heel Bootie.
- Faux-leather upper in a block-heel ankle boot style with a round toe
- Slip-on entry with inside zipper
- Sweater detail at collar with heel pull tab
- Eco-conscious fabric toe box, linings and topcloth made from recycled bottles, and heel counter made from recycled materials
- Insole Technology with anatomical cushioning, comfort & support
- Durable lug outsole
- 1.5" heel height
- This style is shipped in a box made with recyclable materials & soy-based inks
Sizing is off
- Additional Cons
- Sizing is off on left shoe
- Pros - General
Recommends this productNo
- Cons - General
- Unstable/Hard to Walk In,
- Requires a Break-In Period