I have bunions and capsulitis in my left foot that requires me to wear toe spacers to walk comfortably. I’m 5’5””, 115lbs and was able to make these comfortable by removing the insoles. That allows them to be the most comfortable walking/ baby carrying shoes I own. And they look really sporty and trendier than expected
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
A slip-on sneaker that’s super cushy and sustainable.
- SUSTAINABLY CRAFTED: Soft linings and topcloth made from recycled bottles and eco-conscious fabric toe box
- MATERIALS: Puffy embossed nylon made from recycled bottles
- FIT: Slip-on fit with collapsible neoprene counter and front and back pull tabs for easy on/off
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT: Insole Technology with cushioning, comfort, & support. Insoles crafted with cushy, plant-based BLOOM foam to reduce plastic consumption.
- MOVEMENT: Lightweight, flexible construction moves with you
- STYLE: Sporty slip-on with stretchy quilted nylon and 1 3/4 inch comfy white bottom
- CONSCIOUSLY PACKAGED: This style is shipped in a box made with recyclable materials & soy-based inks
Look good, feel good in a cushy slip-on that’s both good for you and the Earth.
Small adjustment- but greatRecommends this productYes
Great quilted, casual shoe!
I really like these sneakers! They're comfortable and offer decent support. I love the quilted uppers. I wish they were available in more colors like teal or rust. The only downside was how slowly my order was processed.Recommends this productYes
Too narrow to slip on. I was hoping to slip on and off easily but was disappointedRecommends this productNo
These are very comfortable. Wish they were a bit more breathable when I don’t wear socks in these but I still love them. Easy to slip on. Love the pink detail.Recommends this productYes
I am a man and did not order any woman's shoe, is this what happened with my order. Did you send me a woman's size 9. I wear a 9 in men's!!!!
Not a good shoe to wear
Not very supportive. My feet leaned and had no supoort. I had to get rid of them so l donated them. Don't buy these.Recommends this productNo
I started with the yellow for school spirit and supportive mother /fan .... ended up with every color except the new white ... I am ordering them today .....bought the dark olive in men’s but they sent the wrong size ... never worn and still in the box .... but all the others are fantastic ..... highly recommend this shoe for folks on the go , it is easy on and off , comfortable and stylish .Recommends this productYes
So cute! So comfortable! Love that they are environmentally friendlyRecommends this productYes