You save $50.04
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
A lace-up hiker boot with sustainable comfort and design.
- SUSTAINABLY CRAFTED: Linings and topcloth made from recycled bottles, recycled plastic toe box and heel counter, crafted using waterless dyeing techniques, outsole made with EVA and plant-based BLOOM foam
- MATERIALS: Suede leather responsibly sourced through Leather Working Group-approved factories and soft rip-stop fabric made from recycled bottles
- DEFENDER Repellant Systems®: Protects your shoes from all types of water, oil and other stains
- FIT: Lace-up front with flexible corded laces for a secure fit
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT: Anti-microbial, anti-odor Insole Technology with anatomical cushioning, comfort, & support. Insoles crafted with cushy, plant-based BLOOM foam to reduce plastic consumption.
- TRULITE: Our most lightweight technology ever for the ultimate in comfort and durability
- STYLE: Casual mid-height boot with 2 inch lug platform outsole
- 1 SHOE. 1 TREE. ALL THE FEELS: With your purchase of this shoe, we’ll donate one tree to Trees for the Future.
- CONSCIOUSLY PACKAGED: This style is shipped in a box made with recyclable materials & soy-based inks