You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
A sustainable lace-up sneaker consciously designed with recycled and repurposed materials.
- SUSTAINABLY CRAFTED: Linings and topcloth made from recycled bottles, recycled plastic toe box and heel counter, crafted using waterless dyeing techniques, manmade rubber outsole with recycled materials
- #repurposeforpurpose: Crafted using leftover leather responsibly sourced through Leather Working Group-approved factories
- DEFENDER Repellant Systems®: Protects your shoes from all types of water, oil and other stains
- FIT: Lace up front with padded collar and quilted heel for extra cushioning
- SUSTAINABLE COMFORT: Anti-microbial, anti-odor Insole Technology with anatomical cushioning, comfort, & support. Insoles crafted with cushy, plant-based BLOOM foam to reduce plastic consumption.
- STYLE: Casual lace-up sneaker with 1 inch platform sole
- 1 SHOE. 1 TREE. ALL THE FEELS: With your purchase of this shoe, we’ll donate one tree to Trees for the Future.
- CONSCIOUSLY PACKAGED: This style is shipped in a box made with recyclable materials & soy-based inks