Very cute and comfortable unfortunately three months in they started creaking and making a popping sound every step I took. I only wear them to drive to and back from work so not sure why they messed up so fast.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Walk tall in the Women's Crocs Classic Bae Platform Clog.
- Fully-molded Croslite material upper in a platform clog style with a round toe
- Holes for breathability
- Advanced toe box ventilation
- Smooth or embellished design
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Water-friendly and buoyant
- Lightweight construction
- Croslite material heel strap for secure fit
- Smooth lining, contoured orthotic footbed
- Lightweight, non-marking platform ousole
- In between sizes? Order the next size up!
Cute but started creaking after three months.
My croc debut
I usually wear a size 5 or 5.5 shoe. I ended up getting a 6 and wear them in sport mode and they fit perfectly! Got them in orchid but was really bummed I missed out on the lighter lavender pair
A little uncomfortable and I probably should have sized up. My feet press against the circles and hurt fast
Runs a tad small so my toes rub against the tip of the shoe but it still works
These Are So Comfortable
I love these platform clogs. They are really comfortable. I wear them at home all the time, and for the winter I can wear cozy socks with them.
The cutest crocs ever
Defective one shoe is smaller than the other and it hurts my toes