I’m thrilled with these shoes. I’ve had 3 surgeries on my foot so I need a comfortable shoe for everyday and these get an A+. I’m at 9 pair of Bzees and counting.
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
A machine-washable mule like you’ve never felt before. Slide it on and give your day outta-control comfort.
- Stretch fabric upper with recycled linings
- Slip-on fit with round toe
- Faux lace details
- BZEES Cloud Technology: Welcome to Cloud 9
- Dynamic Stretch Uppers: Free and natural movement is finally here
- Designed so you’ll feel weightless, energized and free
- Comfort Cone Gel: Get that extra “ahhhhh factor” with heel impact shock absorption and cushioning in all the right places
- Anti-Microbial and Odor Control technology
- Free Foam Footbeds: Your feet need beds just as much as the rest of your body does
- SoCush Memory Foam arch support
- Air Infused Outsoles: You’ll feel like you’re walking on, well, you get the idea
- 1 1/4 inch heel
- Machine Washable: Toss ‘em in the wash and you’re good to go
Fantastic shoeRecommends this productYes
I purchased these mule's in the early summer of 2021. I have always had great wear out of Bzees shoes, in fact I still have a pair of wedges in my closet.
Unfortunatly, these Golden Mule, Grey did not hold up at all. It was the insides of these mules that totally gave out. I never even washed them, before the support and structure of this slide just became flat.
when I first bought them they were great. my goto shoe for everyday.
I really thought they would last at least three or more months.
DeniseRecommends this productNo
Love these shoes! These were my second pair of Bzees and I'm looking for my third and fourth pairs. Very comfortable and support my high instep. Recommend to anyone wanting comfort and style.
Closed toe slip on
Comfortable to wear in warmer weather than a full sneaker when raining and you don’t want to wear a Sandal. I don’t think I am Rebel Girl,, but did order. My friend is looking for the “stretch” crochet looking closed slip on. I have them in black and white.Recommends this productYes
Bought 1 pair -- then 2 more
They are my go-to shoes. Comfortable -- and apparently enough support that I don't need orthotic inserts.
Love these for comfort
So comfortable, I have alot of pain with my feet and these are the most comfortable shoes to slip on. If you are looking for comfort, these are itRecommends this productYes
Very comfortable, easy to slip on and go. I got these in the blue and the latte. They are great for traveling. I wear an 8.5 and that is what I got, fits great so they run true to size. In very hot weather they are a little sweaty without socks. I have not tried washing yet but dusty dirt brushes right off.Recommends this productYes
All BZees are extremely comfortable but I’m only giving 3 stars because they really make your feet sweat. Wish you could come up with a different lining because I love all these shoes and I hate wearing footless.