My son uses the product when the ground is wet in order to not get his sneakers wet. Flexible enough that he can run in them and comfy, will buy again
You save $0.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Sturdy and dependable bad weather style in the Kid's Bogs Solid Waterproof Rain Boot.
- Rubber upper in a waterproof rain boot style with a round toe
- Pull on entry
- Soft and flexible rubber for great feel
- 100% waterproof construction to keep them warm and dry
- 10 inch shaft height with 11 and1/2 inch circumference
- Bogs Max-Wick™ lining moves sweat away to keep you dry while DuraFresh bio-technology fights odors
- All-day EVA cushioned comfort footbed
- Durable rubber traction outsole
- Recommended to order a full size up if they wear a 1/2 size for optimal airflow
GreAt tOddler rain boots
great boots, kid loves them
no complaints, these look great and served my 6-year-old well during a week of camping in wet/muddy conditions. He says they are comfortable enough to wear walking around the city as well
this is our 4 set of boots. i get them for both my sons. we always pass them down because we grow out of them before they wear out or split. boots are a must in our house and these are the only ones for us!
I would buy them again
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These boots are comfortable and very durable for an energetic 5 year old.
I would buy this again and again!
This is a great boot. Very durable material, it is going to last and very easy to wipe clean! Fit is true to size. My four year old son loves them and says they are very comfortable. He has no trouble putting them on himself. Very nice and light for the warmer spring and summer months. Will buy again when he grows out of them!
Recommends this productYes
- Easy To Clean,
- Easy To Put On / Take Off,
- Well made