I am a size nine in every shoe I’ve worn. The 9 in these were a bit big. The 8 was too small. I wore these out of box with two pairs of socks hiking in Sedona. Very comfortable, no blisters, no problems.
You save $5.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Seek adventure in the Women's Bearpaw Olympus Water Resistant Low Hiking Shoe.
- Cow suede and mesh upper in a hiking sneaker style with a round toe
- Lace-up closure with round 2-tone laces
- Padded collar and tongue for increased comfort
- Treated with NeverWet® technology for ultimate protection from the elements
- Soft lining with cushioned insole
- TPR midsole and outsole