These are comfortable for walking around, but really clunky running. They just seem too bulky and the bottoms tend to be really slick after it rains. I had a previous AlphaBounce model worked decently but the RC was definitely sub par for running.
You save $10.00
Get notified when this item becomes available. Submit your email address and we'll email you when it's in stock!
Your email address was successfully submitted & we will email you when this item becomes available.
Jump off the familiar paths and onto the roads less traveled with the AlphaBounce Running Shoe from Adidas.
- Fused mesh upper in a running shoe style with a round toe
- Lace-up entry for a secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue for added support during long distance runs
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed to stay energized through long training sessions
- BOUNCE technology midsole for a responsive and adaptive run
- Rubber outsole for durability and grippy traction for stability on uneven terrain
Really clunky for a running shoeRecommends this productNo
Bought this sneaker for my husband. He was very pleased.Recommends this productYes
Purchased these for our son for track. Light weight, good heal cushion, good value for the money.Recommends this productYes
I loved the look of this shoe, but I had to return these shoes as the soles were way too hard. Exchanged them for cloud form soles adidas instead.Recommends this productNo
I bought these for my son and he absolutely loves them. They look great and he says they are very comfortable.