Your Agreement and Acceptance
- This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. By using this Website, you represent and affirm that you are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13 years of age, please discontinue use of the website immediately.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revise the terms of this Agreement at any time. Once posted on the Website, these changes become effective immediately, and your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the revisions. Although we may attempt to notify you when we make major changes are made to this Agreement, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version at www.famous.com to make sure you are aware of the most current terms and conditions.
- This Agreement shall apply to all Website users, including users who contribute video content, postings, comments, and other materials or services on the Website.
Famous Footwear Accounts
- We may require you to create an account in order to access some features of the Website. When creating your account, you must provide complete and accurate information as prompted.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your account password and identification, and you will be responsible for any activity that occurs on your account.
- You must notify Famous Footwear immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Famous Footwear will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be liable for losses incurred by Famous Footwear or others due to such unauthorized use.
Use of the Website
Famous Footwear hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in this Agreement, provided that:
- You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- You agree to use the Website communication services only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper and legal.
- You agree that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or that is prohibited by this Agreement.
- You agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, and you agree not to use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment of the Website.
- You agree not to use the Website for any commercial use.
- You agree not to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes (for example, you agree not to solicit for commercial purposes any users of the Website regarding their User Submissions).
- Famous Footwear reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Famous Footwear Website at any time.
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content on the Famous Footwear Website.
- The Content on the Famous Footwear Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, button icons, images, photos, graphics, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, software and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Famous Footwear, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you "as is" and is intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Accordingly, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise distribute for any commercial purpose whatsoever any Content from this Website without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Famous Footwear reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You shall not download any User Submission unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by Famous Footwear on the Famous Footwear Website for that specific User Submission.
- User Comments are made available "as is", and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise distributed in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the Famous Footwear Website or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement.
- You may access Famous Footwear Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. Famous Footwear reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Famous Footwear Content and the Famous Footwear Website.
- You understand that when using the Famous Footwear Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Famous Footwear is not responsible for the accuracy, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are offensive, objectionable, or inaccurate, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Famous Footwear with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Famous Footwear, its Parent Company, and its affiliates and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law in connection with all matters related to your use of the Website.
- As a Famous Footwear account holder, you may submit video content ("User Videos") and textual content ("User Comments"). User Videos and User Comments are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." Famous Footwear does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. <.li>
- You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By submitting a User Submission, you automatically grant Famous Footwear with a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and display such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
- In connection with User Submissions, you agree that you will not submit material to the Website that (a) violates or infringes the proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under any law; or (c) includes any viruses, worms, rogue programs or other harmful code or properties.
- Famous Footwear does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, observation, recommendation, or suggestion expressed therein, and Famous Footwear expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
- Famous Footwear does not permit infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website. Accordingly, Famous Footwear will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Famous Footwear reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice.
- Famous Footwear respects and honors the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a copyright owner and believe that any User Submission or other Content infringes upon your copyrights, please contact us.
Termination of Access or Account
- Famous Footwear reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or restrict or terminate your access to the Website at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice, and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any third party.
- Famous Footwear reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with the terms of this Agreement. Famous Footwear may remove such User Submissions any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Links to Third Party Sites
- The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Famous Footwear. Famous Footwear has no control over, and is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. By using the Website, you expressly relieve Famous Footwear from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- We encourage you to be aware of when you leave the Famous Footwear Website and to review the policies of every website that you visit.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY FAMOUS FOOTWEAR ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY RESPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE FAMOUS FOOTWEAR WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FAMOUS FOOTWEAR ITS PARENT COMPANY, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. FAMOUS FOOTWEAR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR SIMILAR ROGUE PROGRAMS OR HARMFUL PROPERTIES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE FAMOUS FOOTWEAR WEBSITE. FAMOUS FOOTWEAR DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE FAMOUS FOOTWEAR WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND FAMOUS FOOTWEAR WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL FAMOUS FOOTWEAR, ITS PARENT COMPANY, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, ROGUE PROGRAMS, HARMFUL PROPERTIES OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE FAMOUS FOOTWEAR WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FAMOUS FOOTWEAR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER SUBMISSION OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THESE EVENTS RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Website, Brown Group Retail, Inc. and its divisions, its parent corporation, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all allegations, claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, proceedings (whether threatened or pending), orders, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and other legal expenses) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Famous Footwear Website; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Famous Footwear Website.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into, and comply with, the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Text Message Terms and Conditions
Click here to see the full terms and conditions.
- You agree that this Agreement and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Famous Footwear that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Famous Footwear Website shall be filed and decided exclusively in the state courts in St. Louis County, Missouri, or the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- Famous Footwear reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Famous Footwear deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Famous Footwear's sole discretion.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Famous Footwear's failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
REWARDS Terms and Conditions
The Famous Footwear Rewards program is provided by Brown Group Retail, Inc. for U.S. members, and Brown Company of Canada Ltd. for Canada members. For the purposes of these Rewards Terms and Conditions, “Famous Footwear” means Brown Group Retail, Inc. in respect of U.S. members and Brown Company of Canada Ltd. in respect of Canada members. By becoming a Rewards program member and participating in the Rewards program, you the member (i) represent that you are an Eligible Customer, (ii) consent to Famous Footwear collecting, using and disclosing your personal information as set out in the Privacy section below, and (iii) accept these Rewards Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time.
- No purchase is necessary to join the Rewards program, but purchases are required to earn points. You may join in-store or, for U.S. customers, online at famous.com.
- Members will receive 1 base point for every $1 in purchases (excluding returns, taxes and/or shipping) at participating Famous Footwear, Famous Footwear Outlet, Factory Brand Shoes stores or online at famous.com (online shopping is not available to residents of Canada). Gold members receive 1.5 base points for every $1 in purchases (excluding returns, taxes and/or shipping) at participating stores or, for U.S. Gold members, online at famous.com. Base points will be reflected on in-store receipts.
- Earn 100 bonus points when you spend $100 or more in one transaction. To earn points, members must either present a Rewards card or identify themselves at check-out as a Rewards member so the store associate can look up the account. Bonus points will not be reflected on your receipt. U.S. members may verify that bonus points have been added to the account by visiting famous.com 3 to 5 days following the date of the sale. Canada members may verify that bonus points have been added to the account by calling 1-800-969-7500.
- To be eligible for base points or bonus points, purchases by U.S. members must be made at participating stores in the U.S. or online at famous.com, and purchases by Canada members must be made in participating stores in Canada. Canada members will not receive points for purchases made at participating stores in the U.S. or online, and U.S. members will not receive points for purchases made at participating stores in Canada.
- Purchases applying a merchandise credit, gift card or Rewards certificate will not earn points unless the purchase amount exceeds the certificate’s face value. For example, if redeeming a $10 Rewards certificate on a $60 purchase, you will earn points on the remaining $50 of the purchase amount.
- For every 100 points you earn you will be eligible to receive a Reward certificate redeemable for a certificate, in increments of $5 per 100 points, to apply to a future qualifying purchase (see below for excluded items). The number of points required for a specific Reward may change at any time.
- Rewards certificates will be issued with members’ Rewards statements. Rewards certificates will be issued by mail or email for U.S. members, and email for Canada members, at our discretion, currently four times per year. One hundred will be deducted from your account for every $5 Rewards certificate issued. Famous Footwear is not responsible Rewards statements that are late, lost, misdirected, not delivered or not received. Members are responsible for ensuring that all contact information on file is correct and up to date.
- The maximum Rewards certificate issued with any statement is $25, the minimum Rewards certificate issued with any statement is $5.Only one Rewards certificate will be issued per member per statement. Any remaining points will carry forward to the next statement.
- Famous Footwear reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to void Rewards certificates sent due to error, fraud or misuse of the Rewards program.
- Gold status is achieved by members who spend $200 or more over a 12 month period.
- In order to maintain Gold status, customers must continue to spend $200 or more over a rolling 12 month period. Customer accounts that do not meet the minimum annual spending requirement of $200 will be automatically returned to non-Gold status.
- Members who achieve Gold status will receive 1.5 points instead of 1 point for every $1 in purchases (excluding returns, taxes and/or shipping) at participating stores and, for U.S. members, online at famous.com.
- U.S. Gold Rewards members will also receive free ground shipping online at famous.com. This benefit is not available to Canada members.
- Customers must be of the age of majority in their state or province of residence and have a valid U.S. mailing address or email address (if participating as a U.S. member) or Canadian email address (if participating as a Canada member) to participate (“Eligible Customer”).
- Memberships are country specific. U.S. memberships are only valid at participating Famous Footwear, Famous Footwear Outlet, Factory Brand Shoes stores in the United States or online at famous.com, and Canada membership are valid only at participating Famous Footwear, Famous Footwear Outlet, Factory Brand Shoes stores in Canada.
- Memberships and points are not transferable and cannot be assigned or combined.
- Points expire after 18 months of inactivity; however the account is still valid. After 36 months of account inactivity the Rewards account is terminated.
- For U.S. members, all dollar values referred to in these Rewards Terms and Conditions are in U.S. currency. For Canada members, all dollar values referred to in these Reward Terms and Conditions are in Canadian currency.
- Employees of Famous Footwear or its parent or affiliated companies, are not eligible to participate. Membership is also not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual.
- Individual customers are limited to a single membership per country (i.e. a customer may have one Canada membership and one U.S. membership only). Current members are not allowed to re-enroll and obtain additional member numbers.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or modify the Rewards program and/or these Rewards Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw membership (including any points accumulated and/or Rewards) at any time. Famous Footwear will have no liability to any member and is automatically released from all claims by members in respect of such actions.
- You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting Rewards Customer Service as described below.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of these Rewards Terms and Conditions and the administration of the Rewards program, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be resolved by Famous Footwear in its sole discretion. All such decisions shall be final and binding on all members.
- Famous Footwear and its parent and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) make no warranty and provide no conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Rewards program, membership in the Rewards program, Rewards Certificates or any products or services related to the Program.
- By participating in the Rewards program, each member releases the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, legal and attorney’s fees) relating to that member’s participation in the Rewards program, use of Rewards Certificates, or agreement to these Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- For U.S. members: These Rewards Program Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Famous Footwear that arises in whole or in part from your participation in the Rewards program shall be filed and decided exclusively in the state courts in St. Louis County, Missouri, or the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- For Canada members: These Rewards Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and all members attorn to the jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario. Any proceedings relating to matters regarding the Rewards program shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario and orders of such Ontario courts shall be binding on Famous Footwear and members.
- For questions concerning your account status or program information, please contact Rewards Customer Service:
- Visit us 24/7 at famous.com/rewards
- U.S. members, call our dedicated Rewards phone line at 1-800-401-8888. Canada members call our phone line at 1-800-969-7500.
- Write to Rewards Customer Service, P.O. Box 354, St Louis, MO 63166
- To redeem a Rewards certificate in Famous Footwear, Famous Footwear Outlet or Factory Brand Shoes stores, simply present the certificate at the time of purchase. For U.S. members, to redeem at famous.com, enter the Rewards member number and the online promo code found on your Reward certificate at checkout. Online orders can only be shipped within the 50 United States; orders cannot ship internationally, or to U.S. territories/commonwealths. Canada members are not eligible to redeem Rewards certificates online.
- Rewards certificates may be used one time only.
- Members will not receive credit, change or cash back for partially redeemed Rewards certificates and any unused portion will be forfeited. For example, if you use a $25 Rewards certificate towards a $20 purchase, you will not receive $5 in change or cash back and will not receive a $5 credit toward any future purchase.
- Only one certificate per transaction.
- Rewards certificates may not be exchanged, refunded, transferred, reproduced or redeemed for cash or any other form of credit.
- Rewards certificates must be used by stated expiration date or they will have no value and cannot be presented for redemption.
- Rewards certificates will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The value of a Rewards certificate applied to a purchase will not be returned if the purchased product is returned. Rewards certificates cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Altered Rewards certificates and any Rewards certificates that are reproduced, brokered and/or sold are void.
- Rewards certificates may not be used for the purchase of gift cards/certificates.
- Certificate is redeemable only by the member to whom it was issued.
- Famous Footwear collects personal information from Rewards members, including name and contact information, and information about a member’s purchase history, in order to administer the Rewards program, including to: (i) calculate points accumulated and deducted; (ii) calculate Rewards; (iii) better understand the needs and shopping habits of members; and (iv) to communicate with members by email to provide Reward statements and other information about the program, as well as special offers and notifications about promotions, fashion trends and upcoming events.
- In order to participate in the Canada Rewards program you must agree to receive special offers and notifications about promotions, fashion trends and upcoming events from Famous Footwear by e-mail. You may withdraw your consent at any time; however, if you do withdraw your consent your membership in the Rewards program will be terminated.
- For Canada members: Personal information collected to administer the program is transferred to, and stored and processed by, Famous Footwear’s U.S. affiliate. As a result, your personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States and may be accessible to U.S. law enforcement and national security authorities in certain circumstances.
- If you have any questions or would like more information, please write to Rewards Customer Service as described above.
- The “Application” shall mean the software provided by Famous Footwear to offer services related to Famous Footwear and its partners’ services, to be used on Apple iOS and Android OS devices and any upgrades and/or changes from time to time and any other software or documentation which enables the use of the Application.
- The Application is open to all Apple and Android users within the 50 United States (not available internationally or in U.S. territories or possessions).
- In order to use the Application, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications ('Software Requirements').
- In order to download the Application please visit Google Play or the Apple Store.
- Rewards members who download the Application must comply with all existing Rewards eligibility rules and the terms and conditions of Rewards membership as found at Famous.com.
- Certain features and benefits of the Application are only available to Rewards members. If you are not a Rewards member and wish to join, you can sign up for a free account on the mobile application, in store, or online here.
- Rewards members may view a list of all available certificates at any time by selecting the “Redeem” button at the top of the My Victories page.
- Once a member redeems his/her points, a certificate will be generated. This certificate may be used at any participating Famous Footwear, Famous Footwear Outlet, or online at famous.com. The generated certificate will include its dollar value, certificate barcode, online promotion code, and expiration date.
- Rewards members can redeem their certificates through the Application at any time (up to a value of $75 per certificate, never to exceed 1,500 points during a single redemption).
- Rewards certificates must be used by stated expiration date or they will have no value and cannot be presented for redemption. Rewards Certificates will expire at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the expiration date shown on the Rewards Certificate.
- An additional 15 Rewards bonus points will be awarded upon initial/first download of the Application, and will be added to your Rewards account no more than 24 hours after download. Bonus points will only be awarded for the initial download; any subsequent downloads will not receive additional credit.
- An additional 5 Rewards bonus points will be awarded upon a member’s first social share, and will be added to your Rewards account no more than 24 hours after the share. Bonus points will only be awarded for the initial share; any subsequent shares will not receive additional bonus. To share, the user must be logged into their Rewards account thru the Application and to the medium they are attempting to share through, email, Facebook or Twitter (i.e., If sharing through Facebook, the user must also be logged into their Facebook account. If sharing through Twitter, the user must also be logged into their Twitter account.)
- Push Notifications: By downloading the Application, you are agreeing to receive electronic communications from Famous Footwear and/or its select partners through the Application (also know as “push notifications”) designed to give you information relevant to your shopping experience and Rewards membership, promotions and other information. You can opt-in or out at any time in the profile section of the Application.
- Rewards terms and conditions apply. See Above for more details and see full Rewards terms and conditions at www.Famous.com.
- Only one certificate per transaction except mobile app Rewards members can combine more than one certificate when redeeming through the Application
- Rewards members who download the Application, will begin receiving all certificates via the Application, and will no longer received certificates via direct mail or email.
- If at any point, you wish to change the channel of your Rewards certificate communications, please contact Customer Service by calling 1-888-869-1053 or Write to Rewards Customer Service, P.O. Box 354, St Louis, MO 63166
- Famous Footwear may terminate use or functionality of the Application, content or data associated with the Application at any time by giving notice of termination to you. Upon any termination (a) the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; and (b) you agree to cease all use of the Software.
- Starting in 2014, Rewards members who have not used their points may be sent a direct mail or email notification that they have points that are set to expire. If points are not redeemed by the stated date on the direct mail postcard, those points will be forfeited.
- Famous Footwear reserves the right without notice to change, modify or alter in its sole discretion the terms and conditions of use of the Application, the functionality of the Application and/or the terms and conditions of sale for any goods and services offered through the Application or participation in the Rewards program. By accessing or using the Application after any such change, etc. to the Application or terms and conditions of use, you agree to any such changes, etc. Submissions to the Application through social media:
When you share your images, photos or other content by using the hashtags #MyVictory and #FamousFootwear (also referred to as the “designated hashtags”) (“submissions”), you acknowledge, consent and agree to your submissions being featured on the Application and potentially being used to link through to products for sale on www.Famous.com.
- When you make a submission you are acknowledging that, for good and valuable consideration received, you are granting to Famous Footwear a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to reproduce, edit, use, create derivative work from, display, or otherwise exhibit or distribute the submission or any portion of it, in any medium or forum, at any time, without any payment to you or a third party.
- If you are the owner of a copyright(s) and believe that infringing activity or materials are present on the Application, you may provide us with notice that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) by sending the notice clearly designated as a takedown notice under the DMCA to Famous Footwear, Attention: Legal Department, 8300 Maryland Avenue, St. Louis MO 63105.
- Submissions you share continue to be owned by you to the extent of your rights in the submission.
- Your use of Instagram or Twitter to make submissions to the Application using the designated hashtags is governed by the terms and conditions of use for those sites.
- The submissions do not represent the advice, views, beliefs or opinions of Famous Footwear and Famous Footwear makes no claim to the accuracy of any submission. Famous Footwear disclaims any responsibility for any submissions and to the extent any submission links to a third party website, such website is not under the control of Famous Footwear and any liability for such websites or content is also disclaimed. Inclusion of any submission on the Application does not constitute an endorsement of any such submission by Famous Footwear.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL FAMOUS FOOTWEAR, ITS PARENT OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE APPLICATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THEM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, DATA OR INFORMATION ON OR TRANSMITTED TO OR FORM THE APPLICATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES. YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR INJURIES AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, VIRUS, FAILURE OF EQUIPMENT, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF RECOVERY. YOU SPECIFICALLY AND EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FAMOUT FOOTWEAR OR ITS PARENT OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR THE EMPLOYEES,DIRECTORS OR AGNETS THEREOF BE LIABLE FOR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLGAL CONDUCT OFA NY USERS, VISITORS OR THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS OF THE APPLICATION, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING IS AND REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Application, Software and services are provided “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or as to defects, accuracy, or reliability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Famous Footwear and its parent and affiliated entities and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents from and against any and all liability, damages, loss, causes of action, fines, penalties, suits and claims of any nature or kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys fees and costs of litigation) arising out of or related to your use of the Application, Software or services, or use by another of your account.