FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- THERESA: "My son enjoys a good running shoe because he loves to run at 20 months old. Adidas looks nice on his feet not mention at good price."
- Tina: "They are so adorable and have held up very well for my son"
Megan asked: Do these shoes have laces that need tied?
- Nona: "Yes, they do have laces that need to be tied."
- Kelly: "Yes, they do have laces."
- KELLY: "Yes, just like regular gym shoes. If you'd like additional pics let me know. "
- Arianna: "Yes"
- Steven: "Yes, they do have tie-up laces, but for my then 7-month old, they were not a problem. The laces were long and thin enough to tie with ease, but they also remained tied for most of the time he had them on. The shoe, itself, has great support (very important for the "pre-walker" phase), in addition to a cool appearance. I liked these shoes so much that I kept buying them in bigger sizes up until about 6months ago (my son just turned 3yrs old). "
- Jacqueline: "Yes"
Sherry asked: My son has to wear sure steps (a type of brace for his feet), will these shoes stretch out enough for them? He now has a pair of New Balance that are wide width but I am looking for a different type of sneaker
- Debra: "I would say if you got a wide shoe he may be able to wear this shoe. This shoe does tend to be a bit narrow and fit snug. I have been buying this shoe for my grandson since he started wearing shoes. My daughter loves the shoe. I would say that Nike would probably be a better choice for you to try,they tend to run a little bit wider. if you have a store near you, you could take him to see what style and brand seem to fit the best, this will then allow you to order shoes online once you establish his fit. Hope this helps"
- Stoney: "They are a wide shoe:) that is why I like them for my son. I would think they would work but I really don't know for sure so I'm prob not much help! :( sorry"