FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jody: "I wanted to try this CROC for summer very casual wear for comfort with shorts."
- Amy: "These are a super cute alternative to the standard crocs."
- Chana: "i had them once before they are a great pair of shoes to have."
- S: "They are very comfortable"
- Sally: "I already have a pair and just love them! They are very comfortable and can be used for walking, shopping in the rain. They are true to size."
- Carolyn: "I have been buying this product for two years now. they are very comfortable and my heel spur never bothers me when I wear them."
- Mae: "They look comfortable. I've never worn crocs but the new style is appealing"
- Mharljoy: "comfort, style and utility - i work on the field"
- Susan: "Bought them before and they were comfortable and versatile."
- Barbara: "I liked the style"
- Leslie: "FOR SUMMER IN THE POOL."
- Sharon: "I have a pair of these shoes and wanted more; they must be discontinued because they are difficult to find."
Bobby asked: I have narrow feet, usually wear a 71/2-8. which way should I go with the way these shoes lean toward sizing?
- Jamie: "I wear a 7 1/2 wide and I have these shoes in a 7. I initially bought them in an 8 and they were too big. I have these shoes in black, white and bown. Mine felt a hair snug initially but they did stretch, particularly the black pair which I wear most often and now they are loose. I love these shoes. They are cute and comfortable!"
- Jessica: "I have wide feet, however a narrow heel and found them to run a little big but the strap in the back helps keep your heel in comfortably."
- Patricia: "I had to return mine. The size 8 1/2 were too big and the size 8 was too small. Sorry, I can't help you. They are such cute shoes."