FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "For my job and for nursing clinicals."
- evangelina: "I like nike sneakers...These were just the right price..Is also good to know that if for some reason they don't fit i can return them to the store."
- Karin: "The great support and look. Very similiar to previous purchase which was sold out at this time."
- Katina: "I could not find the shoe in the store. But also needed a pair of white tennis shoes."
- Etna: "doctor"
- Tammy: "Very comfortable and don't smash my toes."
- Barbara: "I have a pair already and I love them so much I wore them completely out."
Brenda asked: Is the toe box in the shoe wide or narrow?
- Edie: "Wide toel box so it does not hurt your toes when walking. I love my new Nikes."
- Tana A: "It narrows."
- James: "Narrow. These shoes are comfy for me size 8.5. My sister has wide feet, she borrowed them said they squished her lil toes!"
- Maryanne: "I have a wide foot and the sneaker fits great! Toes aren't squooshed."
- mary: "the shoe is wide and i find them uncomfortable sorry i purchased them !"
Rochelle asked: Can someone please tell me what the inside of the shoe on the tounge reads? Does it say "Leather Upper" of does it read: Made in China or Made in Indoneshia?
- David: "Sorry it has taken so long to answer. We don't have internet at home. I think it says made in china, not even leather upper"
- S: "my pair says Made in China"
- Kelley: "It does not say leather upper, it does say made in China."
- RALPH: "made in china"
- kathy: "It says "Made in China"."
- Moira: "I returned these shoes immediately. Not made for any type of excercise whether it is light, moderate or heavy."