FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maureen: "Some cushion, can get wet at beach, beach shoes"
- Janice: "Brand name"
- Linda: "naturalizer shoes are very comfortable"
- Ruth: "Good brand, fun color"
- Sandra: "i HAVE AN ANKLE INJURY AND LIKED THE EASE OF CHANGING THE LENGTH AND WIDTH AS MY SWELLING GOES DOWN."
- Deborah: "I have a pair in a different color and they are the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned. I can even wear them while recovering from foot surgery! I hope Naturalizer makes them in some other colors next year."
- Diana: "I have a heal that hurts sometimes but never with these sandals"
- Francie: "Comfort"
- Nanette: "These sandals are so comfortable..........."
- alicia: "pretty and comfortable"
- Marilyn: "I read the other reviews before purchasing. I'm trying to replace my Nike sandals I've worn out. Needed something very soft and comfortable, with a good tread and support."
- Linda: "Looks comfortable with good support and It will probably be okay in the washer."
- A: "I tried these on at the local outlet. They did not have my size. This is not the color I wanted but they are more comfortable than slippers and I had to have them for summer!"
- Regan: "I am looking for a quality summer shoe that I can walk, ride bike, etc. in but didn't want to spend more than $50 on the shoes. I still need to purchase a pair of athletic shoes as well."
- Carmen Rosa: "For comfort and style"
- Sharon: "Looks very comfortable."
Veronica asked: Will this shoe fit a d width foot?
- Veronica: "Will this sandal fit a d size width?"
Veronica asked: How wide is the strap by your toes?
- Sandra: "The straps by the toes are fairly wide. I have kind of a wide foot and they fit perfectly. They are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They don't rub your toes at all. All the straps are very soft and comfortable."
- Nanette: "Strap across toes is about 1 inch to 2 inch thick."
- Christy: "The velcro is just for looks for the most part, so not expandable. I'm an 8 1/2W and 8 1/2 Regular cuts off my circulation. I think I would have been ok with a 9 Regular, but I just didn't take them back."
- Paula: "The sandals are very comfortable. I have a wide foot and these sandals fit perfectly. The strap is velcro and you can make it as big or small as you want."
- Donna: "3/4" for the velcro part and 1 1/4" for the whole strap."
- Deborah: "In size 8 it is 1 1/4" in the center and about 1" where it attaches to the side of the shoe by your toes. I bought these after foot surgery because they are the softest cushioning under your foot that I found, including expensive sneakers. I bought a second pair as soon as I tried them on."