FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sheryl: "Bought these for my daughter and she liked them and no longer have in store. Hopeing the sz 6 fits she currently has a 5.5 sz but that wasn't avail on line"
- Colleen: "Needed shoes to last the school year, and my daughter likes yellow. These will go with whatever she wears."
- Miriam: "Needed for school."
- M: "They were mostly neutral colors and they were on sale."
- Elzbieta: "good price"
- Shayna: "My daughter saw these in store but they didn't have her size. So we looked on line and found what she needed!!"
- Eleanor: "price and style"
- Davina: "Brand and price. NB is a very comfortable and well made product"
- Tanelle: "price"
- Sheryl: "princess"
- Natasha: "Needed arch support for my daughter"
- Gisela: "PRICE WAS ACCEPTABLE"
- TATUM: "My daughter runs track and these seemed like good workout sneakers at an awesome price thank you!"
Alexandra asked: Is a size 6 "Grade School" the same as a size 6 Womens? My daughter is 12, in the 6th grade and wears a size 6 shoe. I would like to get these shoes for her but not if a size 6 isn't the same as a size 6 womens!!
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Alexandra, The size 6 in Kids is not the same as a size 6 Women's. Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart for clarification on the sizing. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"