FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "Loved this, problem is my teenage son liked them better. Now I have to get another pair."
- K: "Think my son will like them."
- Laura: "I knew my son would love them"
- yinong: "it is good for summer"
- curtis: "I like Crocs a lot !"
- Jenni: "My hubby love the Skechers shoes like these, has several pair.. found these on sale decided to try and he loves these even more. Says the soles are way more comfortable. But this is the only type of Crocs allowed in our house."
- Xiaoyan: "Very comfortable and light shoes."
- robin: "super comfy like wearing slippers"
- Jason: "Can't go wrong with Crocs!"
- Heather: "Husband likes them"
- John: "received email promotion advertising product and purchased for a friend"
Chris asked: Is this comfortable to wear without socks?
- Chris: "Thanks!"
- Kammi: "My husband and son loves these shoes and wears them regularly without socks."
- viola: "Yes they are, definitely! "
- Tammy: "I purchased these for my husband who had a foot injury. He says they are extremely comfortable without socks."
- KEVIN: "Yes they are"
- Danielle: "Yes. "
- Kelli: "My husband loves his Kaleb crocs! He does wear them without socks sometimes and says they are comfortable. However, one version of this style has the typical crocs insole which he doesn't like. The version he loves is lined inside making it comfy and absorbs sweat. These can be hard to find, so when we do find the lined ones, we always buy 2 pair!"
- Benjamin: "Yea, I had no problem wearing them without socks!"
- Buff: "These crocs are great even without socks."
- O: "Yes"
James asked: Hi, are these shoes washable? Thank you, Jim Frame
- Antonina: "Hi, Jim. Do you mean like in a washing machine? I haven't tried that. The upper is canvas, so you can wash them by hand with a mild detergent and a rug or a soft brush and let them air dry. This would work for sure. Maybe they would survive a cycle in a washing machine, I'd leave this option for later stages of their life. My husband wears them off long before they need a serious cleaning. Hope this helps, Antonina."
- Greg: "I have washed mine several times with no problems."
Chris asked: Can I machine wash Croc Kalebs?
- STEPHEN: "never tried, just used sponge to clean stain"