FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Katie: "Yes I love these boots."
NINA asked: HI, I'M THINKING ABOUT TO BUY ONE FOR MY HUSBAND. HE WORKS IN RESTAURANT SO I WONDERING IS THE SHOES NON SLIP ON WATER? THANK YOU. PLEASE REPLY SOON.
- Kevin: "i had to return them because they did not fit"
- Heather: "They are very comfortable shoes with out a doubt. Many of us up here in the NW wear them for about any occasion, but I wouldn't reccomend them for restraunt wear. They really aren't as slip resistant as you would think and are kind of heavy and bulky. Not the best for performance in tight spaces. I am a baker, and and def recommend nursing shoes or hiking boots with both come in sneaker or boot styles..."
- Delynne: "Awsome shoes, Seem to be wearing good too. They have the clingy rubber sole, not the hard slick rubber. So, probably a good fit."
- Lindy: "Yes they are oil resistant. Highly recommend. "