FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- john d: "best price I could find on a romeo style boot"
- julie: "my son loves them"
- M: "Great price!"
- R: "needed to replace worn out pair"
- R: "my husband works as a field worker and this is one of the best shoes it will last hime at least 2 years"
- John: "I require a quality work shoe for comfort."
- Deborah: "Not made in China. They are slip on and appear to be comfortable. Gift for husband; so we'll see."
- Donna: "For the boyfriend who loves these"
- Katie: "Yes I love these boots."
- Dennis: "The comfort and style of the boot."
Raymond asked: Could I order this item online in a size 9?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Raymond, We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
- Raymond: "Love famous footwear"
NINA asked: HI, I'M THINKING ABOUT TO BUY ONE FOR MY HUSBAND. HE WORKS IN RESTAURANT SO I WONDERING IS THE SHOES NON SLIP ON WATER? THANK YOU. PLEASE REPLY SOON.
- Kevin: "i had to return them because they did not fit"
- Heather: "They are very comfortable shoes with out a doubt. Many of us up here in the NW wear them for about any occasion, but I wouldn't reccomend them for restraunt wear. They really aren't as slip resistant as you would think and are kind of heavy and bulky. Not the best for performance in tight spaces. I am a baker, and and def recommend nursing shoes or hiking boots with both come in sneaker or boot styles..."
- Delynne: "Awsome shoes, Seem to be wearing good too. They have the clingy rubber sole, not the hard slick rubber. So, probably a good fit."
- Lindy: "Yes they are oil resistant. Highly recommend. "