FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Teresa: "It was the style I was looking for and it got good reviews. I am going on vacation and want a comfortable sandal. Price was right too!"
- Karen: "I am replacing a pair of similar sandals"
- Olivia: "only buy leather shoes and I needed black sandals."
- A: "cushion footpad"
- Jeanie: "price, style, looks comfortable and well made"
- Sharon: "I have another pair in a different color and love them."
- M: "Looking for black slide that is comfortable - looks comfortable"
- Kathleen: "I have prchased 3 other pairs of Earth Origins shoes and find them very comfortable as well as stylish--great cushioning!"
- Angela: "I like the color/style and it looks comfortable to wear without being too high."
- Ann: "After a compound fracture of my ankle, I am practically an invalid without these shoes. The last pairs are completely worn out after 2 years and these are the only shoes I'll buy."
Sylvia asked: There is no reference to the height of the heel which is my main concern ,also do these run true to size.? Thanks
- Suzanne: "Yes, but a little loose when walking, they were comfortable at first but now working all day in them by the time I got home my feel were killing me."
- Abbie: "The heel is about 2 in and they do run true to size. These are very very comfortable. I have high arches and I can feel the support from them. "
- Michelle: "The heel height is approx. 1.5 inches. A fairly low heel, very comfortable to wear and great for all day walking. They are accurate for size as well. I bought the black and the sand color and love them."
- Joanne: "The heel height is just about 2". Yes, they do run true to size and are very comfortable."
- Sandra: "Heel is 2 inches, and yes, true to size."
- Sandra: "You'll need to go up a half size unless you want your toes or heel sticking over. Heel is about a inch."