FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "comfort"
- Denise: "Looks light and confortable"
- Molly: "I like this brand and needed something neutral for summer."
- THERESE: "price & style, color, Dr. Scholl's reputation"
- Victoria: "I have the exact same pair in red and I love them. Keep up the great sales! Famous Footwear has an amazing selection of all different styles at a great price."
- Claire: "comfort"
- R: "Thought these would be a good everyday wear option...could go with any outfit."
Debbie asked: Do these run fairly true to size? Does the heel part give a bit of lift or does the heel feel like you are totally flat? I hate shoes that make me feel like my heel is actually lower than the front of my foot which many of this style tends to do.
- Susan: "Yes- I am a true 7 and these fit true to size. I am very satisfied with them- they have good support in arch and have 'give' in the heel. I have a plantar facsitis problem with my right foot and can not wear 'flat' flip flops - my podiatrist says NO flats. I am going to purchase anther pair of these Dr. Scholl's."
- Ruth: "they do run true to size there is a small raised edge around the inside of the sandal, but my foot is level. The heel is not lower. The inside surface has a texture that I thought could be uncomfortable but it isn't. I like them, they are comfortable."
- Sharon: "Yes, these run true to size. The heel gives a slight lift so you are not walking flat! These are so very comfortable and so light in weight!! Excellent choice!"
- Terry: "from what I remember, they are not totally flat and do run true to size. I ended up returning them because the piece that goes in betweenm the toes hit in a spot that was uncomfortable for me."
- Janice: "Hi Debbie, I just tried mine on last night....I usually wear a size 7 1/2 but since they only came in whole sizes, I sized down to a 7 and they fit perfectly. The footbed of the shoe is very "cushy" and comfortable, but I would say that the sandal gives you a very "flat" feel...there is no lift in the heel. Hope that helps you with your decision. :-)"
- Delores: "They do run true to size. The heel has a bit if a lift and are very comfortable. I'm very pleased with them."
- CINTRA: "I AM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER AND THE SITE NEVER ALLOWED ME TO MAKE THE PURCHASE SO I WOULD NOT KNOW"