FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Patty asked: I need one shoe built up an inch, as I have one leg shorter, can this sole be built up?
- Ana Maria: "The sole of this shoe is made of a one-piece rubber mold. It is VERY CUSHY to walk on. The brown color runs a bit bigger. The black version is more true to size. I donot think it can be built up, sorry. Great comfortable sandals to wear all day!"
- Desta: "This sandal has a hard rubber sole with some grooves in it. I really don't know how shoes are built up, so I don't have a definite answer for you. Sorry."
- Mary E: "Patty - I bought these shoes in a 9 1/2 M in black - and loved them - I have problems with my feet and these appeared to be perfect - they felt so great on my feet and the velcro enclosure make them adjustable . However they felt a very - very - little loose in the toes - I opted to return them and get a pair that was adjustable in the heel and the toe. My feet are narrow but not narrow enough for shoes other that medium - so maybe if you are average in a medium width they will be fine - I really - really wanted to keep them - but thought with time and wear the toes would stretch."
- Martha: "I am not sure, as the soles appear to be all one piece. I would take the pictures of the shoe to a cobbler to look at. I will say that these are some of the most comfortable sandles that I've ever owned."
- AMie: "I don't really know for sure. You might print out a copy of the images of the sole and shoe and take it to a shoe repair shop, to ask. I'm not really sure of the process of building up a sole. I can say they are extremely comfortable shoes. I bought them in black and brown."