FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Utheldra: "well thi is for my i love crocks cant afford the prices in other stores until famous put it on sale it makes my feet happy."
- Kerri: "Comfort"
- Judy: "Very cute style--they look good with skinny jeans--and very comfy!"
- PAULA: "Cute shoes at a good price."
- Sylvia: "Cute shoes and crocs are so comfortable."
- Martha: "comfortable & a style that suits me; good for work & play"
- Karine: "my kids love crocs"
- Lorraine: "Comfort, LOVE the colors!!!"
sue asked: if youre a half size ,should u size up or down.?
- Martha: "I went down and it's working out well for me"
- Candace: "Up. The length on them runs true but there are other things....straps and such that I would use the extra room."
- Ruth: "Down because sometimes I am a 9 1/2 and I bought a 9 in this style because they don't sell the half size."
- Regina: "I go half size down unless I plan to wear socks with. Generally crocs are generous in size."
- Lisa: "Size down. Crocs tend to run large."
- Lorraine: "For myself, I would size up, as I have "wide" feet."
- S: "I'm typically a 9.5 and I got a 10. This has worked fine especially if you plan to wear socks with them. They do make your feet sweaty if worn bare foot. "
- linda: "Down! I found these to be to be way to big"
Christine asked: I was wondering if these shoes can be worn without socks during the summer for extended times? The shoes I had last year smelled horrible after one week of wearing them to the summer camp I work at - I am looking for something that I can wear sockless without having to deodorize weekly! Thanks!
- Ruth: "I wear mine with thin socks. I only wear them for short periods of time without socks."
- Amy: "I have worn these without socks for a brief interval, but I prefer to wear them with socks in the fall and winter. I do not believe "croslite" is a material that breathes. I would not recommend these for a long, "sockless" day ;)"
- Tanya: "I have found all unlined crocs like this are fantastic. I wear mime all summer and if you need to clean them you can either throw them in the washer or in the dishwasher (they actually tell you to do that)"
- Michelle: "I have not worn the Duet's very much but have not noticed any odor. My original Crocs I have had for years & wear daily, never had an odor problem. When they get really dirty I wash in a bucket,(because they have decorative buttons on top) my husband's I throw in the washing machine. We have worn them for 5+ years."