FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Linda: "wi what a cooler shoe to wear to work. im hoping this will work."
Bonnie asked: What's so good about "Earth Origin" shoes?
- Gail: "These shoes are made to support and comfort your feet no matter how many hours in a day or how days in a row that you wear them. These shoes won't let you down! These shoes are for casual wear, definately not for church or eveving wedding but... I am so glad I purchased these shoes. I recently had surgery on my toes and these were the only shoes I could wear for any lengh of time for several weeks. I hope you try earth origins."
- Pam: "love the colors love the style"
- Carolyn: "They are so extremely comfortable. For instance, I wear these when I go shopping at Walmart and find I can walk around for quite awhile without my feet hurting! I have always found this to be true of any Earth Origin shoes."
- Dorothy Gayle: "VERY COMFORTABLE.....I love these shoes"
- jan: "They are soft and comfortable. Also you can use orthotics in them."
- Vicki: "What's so good about these "Earth Origin" shoes is: They are all day on your feet comfortable."
- Lynette: "Very comfortable! They run a bit big, so if you wear a half size, get the smaller"
- Lynette: "I bought these online because I liked how they looked, but didn't try them on in a store. The think I like most about them is that they are comfortable right when you put them on, no "breaking in". I haven't worn them much yet, but I can already tell that they are going to be very comfortable! And very light weight too!"
- Susan: "The sandals are comfortable and cool, good looking, and the insole is removable so I can use my orthotics. The orthotics will not stay in an open-heeled shoe. Thanks for asking!"
- Jeri: "I like the soft leather. It conforms to my foot. Doesn't feel like I am wearing a shoe. More like comfy slippers."
- Samantha: "Great fit and comfort right out of the box. A "cool" alternative to sandals!"
- Tammy: "They are comfortable, light weight, breathe and are adorable. They will be perfect with jeans, shorts or summer skirts to kick around in. I found them to be about 1/2 size too long for me, but not enough to send them back or exchange them. Love them so far."
- Bonnie: "Never mind. I"ll just have to find out by taking a chance."