FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Imran: "personal statement!"
- K: "color and price"
- Angela: "Sale"
- E: "Perfect summer shoes. Excellent for long standing. Stylish and easy to wash."
- Patty: "we have been looking for a shoe like this for some time, and I finally found it. Also, the price is unbelieveable. Thank you."
- James: "The sale price was just too good to pass up."
- Bria: "I need shower shoes for the community showers in my university's residence hall."
- Jeffery: "very inexpensive!"
- Maria: "Very good price"
- Patrick: "Have had many Crocs in the past, love the color"
- Jose: "go green"
- Tracy: "My husband wears them everywhere. Easy on/off and easy to clean. Inexpensive and comfortable"
- Susan: "This is a gift that was requested by my sister."
- Karine: "very disatisfied with this crock,, because they did not hold up well at all. Where the shoe has the imprint "CROCS" broke loose within days of use. We normally love crocks, but it was a mistake to weaken the shoe with the imprint."
- G: "COLOR, COMFORT"
- destiny: "bright colors are coming back and my son loves quick shoes"
- Michelle: "MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE THIS COLOR, PLUS THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE FOR HIM"
Reed asked: are these shoes non slip?
- Natasha: "my husband,father in-law, and brother in-law wear them all the time and have never had trouble slipping. They have a textured bottom."
- Maggie: "Yes. I am a home care RN working a pediatric case. I have worn crocs for about 2 years now and find them to be very comfortable. They have very good traction. I picked up the men's crocs for my patient's dad. They are very safe and we have had no incidence of slipping."
- Vanessa: "They are about average on slip resistance. I think crocs makes some non-slip styles such as the bistro. "
- Daniel: "they have decent grip. no problems when wet not slippery on cement or in tile."
amber asked: I vary sizes depending on the shoe or sandal in this case but i usally wear a 9 1/2 but they dont come in halve sizes so i was going to buy a size 10?
- sheila: "Just be careful I think it is better to have them a little smaller the are easy to trip over my husband broke his ankle when he tripped in the garage, his crocs were to big. I since got him the smaller ones and so far so good."
- Rocio: "These crocs run large. Go with a 9. That way there not very loose on your feet,"
- Amanda: "Go with the 9, they run large."
- Linda: "I got these for my twelve year old he wears men's 8 which is what we ordered . The were just a little big but not much."
- J: "That's what Idid when I bought them for my husband. AND HE LOVES THEM!!!!"
- Sigalit: "My husband wears a 9.5 in men's sizes. I bought him size ten crocs and they were too big, so I had to return them. I recently ordered size 9s, so I hope those will fit hin better. I ordered size 9 in women's for myself, and they fit like a glove (Eventhough I usually wear a 9.5)."