FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "color and price"
- G: "COLOR, COMFORT"
- destiny: "bright colors are coming back and my son loves quick shoes"
- Michelle: "MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE THIS COLOR, PLUS THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE FOR HIM"
Reed asked: are these shoes non slip?
- Natasha: "my husband,father in-law, and brother in-law wear them all the time and have never had trouble slipping. They have a textured bottom."
- Maggie: "Yes. I am a home care RN working a pediatric case. I have worn crocs for about 2 years now and find them to be very comfortable. They have very good traction. I picked up the men's crocs for my patient's dad. They are very safe and we have had no incidence of slipping."
- Vanessa: "They are about average on slip resistance. I think crocs makes some non-slip styles such as the bistro. "
- Daniel: "they have decent grip. no problems when wet not slippery on cement or in tile."
amber asked: I vary sizes depending on the shoe or sandal in this case but i usally wear a 9 1/2 but they dont come in halve sizes so i was going to buy a size 10?
- sheila: "Just be careful I think it is better to have them a little smaller the are easy to trip over my husband broke his ankle when he tripped in the garage, his crocs were to big. I since got him the smaller ones and so far so good."
- Rocio: "These crocs run large. Go with a 9. That way there not very loose on your feet,"
- Amanda: "Go with the 9, they run large."
- Linda: "I got these for my twelve year old he wears men's 8 which is what we ordered . The were just a little big but not much."
- J: "That's what Idid when I bought them for my husband. AND HE LOVES THEM!!!!"
- Sigalit: "My husband wears a 9.5 in men's sizes. I bought him size ten crocs and they were too big, so I had to return them. I recently ordered size 9s, so I hope those will fit hin better. I ordered size 9 in women's for myself, and they fit like a glove (Eventhough I usually wear a 9.5)."