FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "I have another pair of J41s and they are sooo comfortable. This style is really cute and I love that they come in red!"
- Jacqueline: "Have them in grey & love them!"
- Karen: "Love these shoes! These are my second pair."
- Irene: "cute and comfortable"
- barbara: "because it's a JEEP product!!!!"
- Amber: "becuase they are Super cute and I love the J-41 brand, Super comfy!!!"
- Stacy: "I loved j-41's. Needed a new red shoe and this was it."
- Deborah: "Loved the shoe, and the price was right!"
- Kristine: "friends recommended"
- Thuy-Nga: "I like J-41 Jeep shoes!!!"
Kathy asked: Does this shoe have good arch support?
- valerie: "I am unaccustomed to wearing faux leather shoes (other than canvas) without socks. What type of material is this and does it have give enough that it won't cut into your skin?"
- Hilary: "Yes, it does! I do not have this as a problem, but I do feel that it has arch support and the shoes are extremely comfortable. I now have two pairs and wear them all the time. Additionally, people comment on how cute they are almost daily!"
- Juanita: "I purchased these shoes in gray for walking/hiking in Sedona, AZ! I used them for walking mostly & found them to be comfortable. They do provide support! I have high arch, so always looking for supportive shoes. I really like the style & would probably buy the red."
- Tiffany: "I can wear these shoes all day and then some. I love them. I don't have trouble with my arches. But my feet do not ache after wearing these at all. I find the support super."
Dyan asked: I am unsure about the color? Is it a true red or an orange/pink red?
- januaria: "I didn't get the red. I purchased the charcoal. But I love it. The comfort sole and insole are great. All the gals at work want to buy them too."
- Nancy: "Hi, It is a true red. I was worried also but I love it and so many others have complimented them."
- Barbara: "Hard to answer, not exactly a true red but not an orange pink. I like the color and have worn these with red capris. Nice shoes!!"
- Mary: "Saw these in the store, and they were a true red. I went with the grey because I loved the teal stitching and little flowers on the ankle strap. The red were really cute, too."