FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Gail asked: are there arch soles in shoes or just flat?
- Heidy: "Very little arch support, soft on the inside. I use orthodics and I put them in there. I would not be able to wear these without them. Gave enough room for the ortho's."
- S: "I didn't like the way they fit my foot...seems like there was some arch support. I took them back! :( FYI I like the Asics shoe. I like the arch support and the gel in the heel, seem to fit my foot better."
- Karine: "the soles are flat with no arch, but there is a jell pad in the heel."
- Christine: "Yes, there is a arch in the shoe and a little gel pad at the heel of the shoe."
- amy: "very good arch support!! best I have ever seen in a sneaker"
AJ asked: How does this shoe compare to the Inferno 3?
- Gail: "didn't get an answer"
- Emily (staff): "Hello Aj, Both shoes are walking shoes. The Inferno 3 has a leather and mesh upper, with a foam & rubber traction outsole. The Isabella Mod has a synthetic and mesh upper with a non marking rubber traction outsole. I hope this helps! Emily"