FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
peggy asked: does this shoe true the size or do they run a little smaller or larger?
- Katherine: "To me they seemed to run a little larger."
- Diane: "They run true to size for Nike. My son wears a different size in Reebok than Nike, so we always have to adjust for that."
- Todd L: "I think they are slightly narrow. I bought them for my daughter who has slim feet but she said they pinched some what. "
- Randy L: "These shoes are roomie and pretty much the size they say the are. I bought size 11s for my four year old and they are 11."
- Mendy: "This shoe was true to size, so happy I went with this shoe for my little one."
- jahaira: "They run a little smaller. They are very narrow so if the child has wide feet these will be tight on the sides."
- MELISSA: "They are true to size just kind of wide "
- Fabiola: "true size"
- Cristina: "True to size!"
Heidi asked: I want to get my daughter a size 13 but don't want Velcro. Do the bigger sizes (11 and up) have laces or Velcro?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately all of the sizes listed under this style will have the velcro strap. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Famous Footwear"