FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Cara asked: Is the insole removable?
- Angela: "yes, it is removable. Are you planning to put a different insole in?"
- Yvonne: "Yup... I have four pairs"
- dianne: "I bought mine over a year ago and mine is. I don't know if they are still made the same way."
- ioana: "Yes the insole it's removable. They are pretty easy to clean."
- Marieke: "Yes, they are removable. "
- melissa: "yes"
rima asked: sizing, how does this shoe run?
- Angela: "it's true to size. I have narrow feet. I normally wear 7-7.5 and I ordered 7.5, just to give you some reference."
- Mabel: "This shoe runs true to size. It fit my foot size and width comfortably. Hope this information helps you make your selection."
- Kristen: "I wear saucony all the time and I feel these run true to size."
- Robin: "For me, I found the sizing of Saucony's Bullet ran true to size. They are very comfortable, but seem to not have enough padding from the end of the arch to the toes. It almost feels like that area of your foot is directly on the ground. "