FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jolynn: "Great shoe at an excellent price"
- Barbara: "Saucony makes a durable and comfortable sneaker, but the biggest reason I chose these is because I love the color."
- Vivian: "I loved the color. Hope there are also comfortable."
- Lisa: "My friends swear they are the best running shoes."
- Shelti: "I loved the style and colors of the shoe. They looked very comfortable."
- L: "Daughter LOVES blue shoes"
- Mary L: "I like the style and reviews from other customers were good."
- Nadzeya: "Great shoes, very light! I am buying another pair because I cannot imagine wearing anything else! Love its bright color; it doesn't fade!"
- Nadine: "COMFORT"
Cara asked: Is the insole removable?
- Angela: "yes, it is removable. Are you planning to put a different insole in?"
- Yvonne: "Yup... I have four pairs"
- dianne: "I bought mine over a year ago and mine is. I don't know if they are still made the same way."
- ioana: "Yes the insole it's removable. They are pretty easy to clean."
- Marieke: "Yes, they are removable. "
- melissa: "yes"
rima asked: sizing, how does this shoe run?
- Angela: "it's true to size. I have narrow feet. I normally wear 7-7.5 and I ordered 7.5, just to give you some reference."
- Mabel: "This shoe runs true to size. It fit my foot size and width comfortably. Hope this information helps you make your selection."
- Kristen: "I wear saucony all the time and I feel these run true to size."
- Robin: "For me, I found the sizing of Saucony's Bullet ran true to size. They are very comfortable, but seem to not have enough padding from the end of the arch to the toes. It almost feels like that area of your foot is directly on the ground. "