FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- F: "gift"
- alysia: "looked good, but quality is not great"
- L: "cute, simple, inexpensive."
- Brandi: "I love Skechers and needed new work shoes that are comfortable"
- LINDA: "You have exactly the style Sketchers that I have been looking for! Also a great price!!!"
- Lottie: "I like sketchers and needed a light weight white shoe."
- K: "No ties"
- I: "For the look and comfort."
- Samantha: "They look nice and comforty"
- Tracy: "I like them the best and always wear these kind"
- T: "I have a pair of these and LOVE them! Ordered 2 pair in case these are discontinued!"
- kenneth: "the price and the style"
- Sue: "I wanted white casual shoes to wear to work with capris"
- Janet: "casual for shorts and capris this summer"
- laquinda: "i love the style of this shoe"
- Karen: "COMFORT"
- Sarah A: "I need a lightweight casual shoe and all the other skechers I have are very comfortable, so I'm hoping for the same from these."
- Patty: "lightweight and supportive for my 90 + year old mother"
- rose m.: "like sketchers"
- Jeanne: "fashionable, good fit"
- Barbara: "I've had a pair like these for about 4 years that are still in very good shape. They not only are comfortable but look good with most of my sportswear outfits."
- Janet: "good price"
- Antoinette: "I ordered another pair of skechers in black and I wanted a white pair for the spring. I do not like your traditional clungy sneakers.Skechers fit more like a shoe. Very comfortable"
- Mauri: "I needed a pair of all white shoes for my nursing school clinicals, and these were the most comfortable and better price than the rest."
- Diana: "because my daughter and sister each have this shoe and say that it is the most comfortable shoes they have ever had"
- J: "I have worn skechers for years"
- mary ann: "love Skechers & this style - no laces to tie or open"
- kathryn: "I need all white shoes for work and I wanted a shoe that would still look stylish"
- Cindy: "I like Skechers. I like shoes not big and bulky, more streamline."
- Nikki: "Nursing School made me."
- Kristi: "for nursing school"
- Patricia: "this is the nicest shoe I have got so many people asking where did I get them at. So now everyone has bought them also. Great price and the shoe is worth the price."
- Ann M: "THESE SHOES FIT ME WELL AND I HAVE THEM IN MANY COLORS"
- Robin: "Comfort, style and price."
- Alice: "very comfortable and stylish"
Carol asked: Sizing is important...I think I am in between a 6.5 and 7. Size 7's usually are too big. Don't like feeling like my athletic shoe are clunkly looking or feeling. I'm on the fence post as to what size to order?
- T: "fI LOVE these shoes! I usually wear an 8 and these 8's are perfect so I think the sizing is spot on. I would think if you went with a 7 they would be fine. I bought 2 pair to have as back up when my shoes wear out."
- Barbara: "I usually wear a 9.5 in Skechers, but with this style in a 9.5 both my big toes come to the ends of the shoes. I personally would recommend a half size larger."
- Denise: "I think that they ran true to size. I normally take a 7 and that is what I got...fit perfectly! If you are on the fence, I would suggest that you actually try them on in each size. Hope this helped!"
- Mauri: "I wear a 9 and I bought a 9. It fits really well. I am Not sure what you will be using them for. I bought them for my nursing school clinicals, and after 6 hours my feet killed. They arent very supportive, but if fit is all your concerned about the fit is pretty true to size i would say. "
Carol asked: I have a pair of sketchers which need replacing. My current pair ate 6.5. When I use your measuring chart it says I should wear a 7. Like a nice fitting walking shoe and of course don't want them too small or too big. Which size should I order?
- Barbara: "I normally wear a 9.5 (lucky YOU!) but the ends of my big toes touch the ends of the shoes with this style. I would suggest a half size larger. Hope this helps and works for you."
- Susan: "I have found that all skechers are pretty true to size. I always bought my size with no regrets."
- Valerie: "I also bought these to replace an old pair and got the same size. The fit is perfect. If you got a 6.5 last time, get a 6.5 again."
Kristy asked: Does this shoes have a leather tongue and is the top all leather? I need a shoes for nursing that does not have mesh on top.
- Susan: "No, unfortunately, these shoes have mesh on the top and sides."
- Robin: "Yes this shoe has mesh on top. Nice shoe!!"
- Barbara: "Kristy, The tongue is mesh and so is much of the top. I was very disappointed since I wanted the same thing it sounds like you are looking for. I kept them, but they stretch out and the mesh get dirty very easily. They are extremely comfortable, though."
- Susan: "The material is not exactly mesh but is not leather and the strap effect on the sides have silver stitching and the tongue is not leather..don't think these will fit your needs for work."
- shelly: "these are great but not the ones you want. they are mesh."
- Patricia: "It does have a tongue no mesh a very nice shoe. not sure if it will be good for nursing. I do shop for a few hours in them but when I go home then my feet still hurt. I have worked on my feet for years and do believe that Nikes or New Balance are the best shoes for this type of work. I have friends whom work in your field also they too believe as I do the Nikes or New Balance are a better choice for this. Sketchers are a great shoe I do have these in many colors light weight also I love them"
denise asked: Are these slip ons or are the laces functioning?
- Patty: "it is laced. I was expecting no lace and was disappointed. Can't tell by picture."
- Barbara: "The laces are functioning. Apparently, the laces in the picture are tucked under the tongue like they are on the shoes when they come out of the box. The shoes are very comfortable but run larger and wider than other Skechers I've had in the past."
- Cindy: "No they are not slip ons. They are great. I love them."
- Andrea: "They are lace functioning."
Colleen asked: I like the look of these tennie's- Do's skecher not make a 101/2 in their shoes???
- Emily (staff): "Hi Colleen, This shoes does come in a size 10 1/2, we just don't have any in stock. I suggest seeing if they are at a Famous Footwear near you, please follow the steps below. To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"