FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stephanie: "My son has motor delay and is unable to tie shoes. With these, he has independence and fits in with his peers. No one knows that he is unable to tie."
- Colleen: "super cute"
- Stephanie: "This will be the second pair of camo chucks for my 9 year old son. He loves these shoes."
- Johnnie: "My grandson wanted a pair and famous footwear had in stock and at a better price."
- Leigh L: "My son is 13 years old who love and be pleasure to wear this Camouflage shoes."
- C: "Hoping the camo can inspire my 9 year old to want to tie his shoes every day!"
- Bobbie: "Grandson loves camo...and we all love the Converse brand"
- Laura: "cool"
Elizabeth asked: I need a size 4 for kids, I am confused. Based on the chart I should get a 3 because it is Converse size? Or are these sizes standard kids sizes?
- Takisha: "I got these for my daughter in she wears a size 5 for kids and I got her a size 3 Converse. Converse does run big. I wear a size 9 in women shoes. I usually get my Converse in kids 5.5 or 6."
- Penny: "They run a little big, but not a whole size big. I buy my kids their normal size."
- Sarinya: "Converses do tend to run slightly bigger. I got a 1 for my son which fit him perfectly but he would be a 2 in any other shoes. Same for my daughter, she's in a 12 now but still fits comfortably in her 11 Converses. I would maybe do just a half size down. Hope this helps."
- Bonnie: "Converse tends to run a bit big. I always get a smaller size than what I normally would - and they always fit! These are great shoes, by the way. My grandson won't take them off!!"
- Tania: "They are standard for kids. I got my son a 5 and they fit. You should be fine"