FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "The boy loves his Converse and also loves camo - so this shoe is a win-win!"
- Lalu: "Love the color for my son. It is his favorite color. We also love the brand."
- Laura: "My son liked the camo colors, The price was right for my budget also."
- Bonnie: "My grandson loves camo and I love Converse. I prefer hi tops and he prefers low tops. This is a perfect compromise. Besides, he doesn't have to take time to tie his shoes since he is always in such a hurry and never ties them anyway."
- Christy: "My son is a fan of Converse and camo!"
- Jacquelyn: "i like camo and the price"
- steve: "like the color"
- Sean: "Wife thought it was cute"
- M: "Chose shoes for my 6 year old, he loved them the instant he saw the camo shoes!"
- Tyrena: "This style will suite any outfit, and there so comfortable and and easy to just pull right on."
- Anika: "My son back to school"
- Crystal: "My 8 yr old is going to love these!!!"
- KANDY: "SON CHOICE"
- I: "Son loved them"
Elizabeth asked: I need a size 4 for kids, I am confused. Based on the chart I should get a 3 because it is Converse size? Or are these sizes standard kids sizes?
- Penny: "They run a little big, but not a whole size big. I buy my kids their normal size."
- Sarinya: "Converses do tend to run slightly bigger. I got a 1 for my son which fit him perfectly but he would be a 2 in any other shoes. Same for my daughter, she's in a 12 now but still fits comfortably in her 11 Converses. I would maybe do just a half size down. Hope this helps."
- Bonnie: "Converse tends to run a bit big. I always get a smaller size than what I normally would - and they always fit! These are great shoes, by the way. My grandson won't take them off!!"
- Tania: "They are standard for kids. I got my son a 5 and they fit. You should be fine"