FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Carla asked: this sandal looks more silver than white in the picture online, is it really white or does it look more silver in the natural light? cjp
- Trisha: "It is more silver than white."
- Letitia: "It is a silvery gray-white"
- Tracy: "They r more white but the rope on top is silver"
- tanny: "In my opinion the white does stand out against all the silver straps. The fabric part does have the letters in shimmering silver thread, but it looks more like sparkles than silver. Maybe in certain angles it might look silver, but overall you can see they're white with silver. I did ask my husband to make sure, you know if a man can see it then for sure..lol. and he said yes you can see they're sparkly white. so I hope this helps. If you want to be really sure maybe you can go to the store and see them. I did that. This is a really pretty, sexy shoe and you can't go wrong for the price. :0) Have a blessed day! "
- Yvonne: "It actually does look white when you have white on. The silver is strong but you can still tell the shoe is white."
- Michal: "It's more silver, and not a flat silver, but a sparkly onebwith pretty designs. I bought them for a friend, and the first time she wore them she got compliments! They truly are a pretty shoe. She said they were comfortable too, wich is a plus. Definately not white though."
- Lisa: "It looks silver, not white. Comfortable sandal, however after the first wear the finish on the foot of the sandal wore off showing toe imprints on the brown finish."