FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Heather: "great deal"
- Gina: "too cute, loved the style"
- Lauren: "I am in a wedding and the bride chose these."
- danielle: "These shoes are comfortable and lovely."
Kim asked: is this shoe a peach color shade or more like ivory?
- JANICE: "THE FLOWER ON THE SANDAL IS DEFINITELY PEACH, I RETURNED THE PAIR I ORDERED FOR THAT REASON"
- savanah: "It is definitely Peach. very subtle though, not orange-y. But we bought them for the bridesmaids and the wedding colors are peach and mint and they match nicely with everything else that is peach."
- Kim: "Thanks, I saw a peach shade at Boscov's but they completely sold out. I can't find this color anywhere! The ivory are pretty also!"
- Kim: "Thanks for the info. I saw a peach color at Boscov's but they are totally sold out. I can't find them anywhere!"
- Danielle: "The shoe strap is ivory. The flower is less peach than it looks on screen. I thought it looked more "nude" color. Beautiful shoes :)"
- Katherine: "It is more ivory/light beige than peach. The bow has a slight hint of peach now that you mentioned peach, but really more ivory. Great shoe!"