FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Craig M: "Versatile shoe & very cute!"
- Georgina: "Birthday Gift"
- Ashley: "Bridesmaid shoes"
- Ashley: "They looked cute and the reviews were good!"
- Danielle: "For a summer wedding bridesmaid shoe :)"
- JANICE: "COLOR, HAVE OTHER G BY GUESS, LOVE THEM"
- Katherine: "I love the feminine look of these sandals. I am one who loves pretty and comfortable and I am in hopes these sandals will fill the bill."
Kim asked: is this shoe a peach color shade or more like ivory?
- JANICE: "THE FLOWER ON THE SANDAL IS DEFINITELY PEACH, I RETURNED THE PAIR I ORDERED FOR THAT REASON"
- savanah: "It is definitely Peach. very subtle though, not orange-y. But we bought them for the bridesmaids and the wedding colors are peach and mint and they match nicely with everything else that is peach."
- Kim: "Thanks, I saw a peach shade at Boscov's but they completely sold out. I can't find this color anywhere! The ivory are pretty also!"
- Kim: "Thanks for the info. I saw a peach color at Boscov's but they are totally sold out. I can't find them anywhere!"
- Danielle: "The shoe strap is ivory. The flower is less peach than it looks on screen. I thought it looked more "nude" color. Beautiful shoes :)"
- Katherine: "It is more ivory/light beige than peach. The bow has a slight hint of peach now that you mentioned peach, but really more ivory. Great shoe!"