FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dana: "Barefoot fit, wide toe bed"
- Glendolyn: "Love these shoes i coundnt find my size in the store"
- Marissa: "needed water shoes for hiking in wet conditions"
- Jeanne: "i saw a friend wearing this shoe. she told me how comfortabale they were and i need a show with mesh at the two area."
- laura: "Love the looks of them"
- Carol: "Received a discount and had expedited 2 day shipping and the item still costs less than other stores. Ordered from another company and they were too small and didn't have the next size up but Famous Footwear did. These shoes are comfy however they run a 1/2 size small and were snug. They would be fine except the heal kept digging. Hopefully, the 8 1/2 size will work."
- Ruth: "Very comfortable."
- Pat: "My daughter has the same shoes and they work out well in the water."
- Shannon: "This is my second pair of J-41's. So comfy and no break-in period!"
- C: "Based on friends' recommendations."
- Teri: "lightweight and comfortable"
- Lisa: "I needed hikers and have LLBean but a little bulky these looked lightweight but offered secure footing. Rated well also"
- Pamela: "comfort"
- Tracy: "Saw them in a store and they didn't have my size but I fell in love with them!"
- Tara: "good quality, good tread, nice summer style."
Kathy asked: The product description says "nubuck" but the J-41 website claims these shoes are vegan...meaning no animal products. Which is it?
- Marian: "They don't seem to have any leather or animal products on them."
- Marilyn: "I love these shoes. Mine are a slightly different color. The upper appears to be nubuck, but I believe it may be more of a synthetic, instead of real leather. Whether real, or synthetic, the look is very nice. Hope this helps. Marilyn"