FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Danielle: "color and style"
- Joanne: "my son loves this style"
- Mary: "My son learned how to tie his own shoes!"
- Elisha: "What my son wanted for new school shoes"
- Elizabeth: "My son liked how they looked"
- tania: "is super good"
- Shasta: "good colors cool design good quality shoe"
- L: "I liked the colors and so did both of my boys ages 10 & 8."
- M: "My boys think they are cool...I think they are too:)"
- Hollie: "bright colorful for my baby boy"
- Marc: "Price. Style/color. Child's pick."
Irina asked: what is the difference between Reebok Kids' Ziglite Rush PS and Reebok Kids' Ziglite Rush GS?
- Sharon: "Hi Irina, I assume that one refers to the shoe that is for the toddlers and younger boys and the other would be for the older boys...just my assumption!"
- Cheryl: "It has to do with the shoe sizes. PS stands for pre-school and GS stands for grade school. Hope this helps!"
- ashley: "DO U HAVE THEM AT THE STORE"