FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Xiaoyun: "never tried there before, but they look comfortable."
- Valerie: "I love Naturalizer shoes! I have many pairs in my closet because they're good quality, comfortable, stylish at reasonable price. I always get compliments on my shoes."
- katherine: "I already have the navy/lime green ones, and they're really comfortable. They give my toes lots of room and the strap adjusts (my left foot swells sometimes). Wear them around town as well as the gym."
- Phuong: "comfortable and stylist look for summer"
- Jeanine: "comfortable!"
- jessica: "I bought these because I really like the look of these shoes and because of the great reviews. From what the reviews said they are very versatile and very comfortable. Can't wait to try them out."
- Susan: "comfort/style"
- Susan: "Comfort"
Christine asked: I was wondering if these shoes can be worn without socks during the summer for extended times? The shoes I had last year smelled horrible after one week of wearing them to the summer camp I work at - I am looking for something that I can wear sockless without having to deodorize weekly! Thanks!
- Susan: "I love these kicks. No socks needed. No rubbing on the heel. True to size. I wear an 8.5 med. I wear them alot, they are cool, and supportive for walking. Love them!"
- Kristina: "I do not wear them without socks, so I'm sorry that I cannot provide an answer"
- Karen: "I've only worn mine 3 times, because I had to find very supportive 3/4 length arch/heel supports to make these work for me. I wore without socks each time. The last time I wore for 7 hours while shopping and going to lunch. I was mostly indoors, but I was in them for a long time and I'm in Central Florida. :-) I don't know if the fabric covering the super-cushiony footbed will hold up if you will be getting these wet and dirty. But I can say that so far there is no odor. The description states "antimicrobial lining" -- for what that's worth."
- Sandra: "They are very comfortable with or without socks. And they can be washed, so no need to worry about sweaty feet."
- celeste: "Absolutely."
Pat asked: Is there good arch support and are they sized to standards?
- Susan: "Yes, they are NOT water proof - MESH is not. They are breathable, true to size if you really know your actual foot size. They are not for "full" support. Try the NIKE Fusion lite if you want support & light weight. However most casual/sport shoes are NOT water proof now, since mesh replaced leather/suede. This shoe has arch support, but if you need ORTHO support, seek just that."
- Thomas: "They run true to size. There is arch support but it did not fit my arch properly so I returned them. They are super cute shoes and fit my right foot perfectly but the arch in the shoe rubbed my left foot so I couldn't keep them. Hope this helps!"
- Kristina: "These shoes do not have much arch support--I use custom orthotics in my shoes so that is not an issue for me. The sizing is standard."
- Johna: "Not a great support, very light, so not that supportive. size was right. Disappointed with shoe for price. Not water proof"
- Carolyn: "Product is sized to standard and overall foot support is good. Very comfortable shoe."
- eileen: "little big"