FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ella: "The dots make this an interesting choice!"
B asked: Have you ever worn Vans? These look about the same as the Vans style shoes. I have several colors of Vans but I like Keds better. How do these compare to vans in comfort, support, wear, etc.
- Claire: "No - I haven't tried the Vans ~ But I have been thinking about them once I saw the Keds! They are so similar in appearance and Vans do have a good reputation. I think I'll give them try. The nice thing about FF is you can always return them to your closest store....no return shipping fees! Best of luck ~"
- shantel: "Honestly, I've never wore vans before, I prefer stocking up on DCs more than any other shoe ive worn because they seem to do better atlethically and just for everyday purpose. But Keds r indeed very a comfortable shoe and im starting to change up my taste in style, so this was a very excellent choice for me."
- Sandi: "Yes I have worn vans and the keds are more comfortable . I have arch problems and finding something other than a running shoe that is cute and trendy is difficult at times . They are a good buy and keds have always lasted long for me."
- Julianne: "Very comparable and extremely durable! And cute, too!"