FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kristen: "Style, price"
- Keith: "gift"
- GERI: "price"
- KAREN: "It's what I have been looking for!"
- Jennifer: "I tried them on at a store and they were cute. They didn't have my size, so I ordered them. I'm hoping the 1/2 size up will fit better."
- Kathy: "I like the style of these shoes to wear with sundresses. Trying to find "tan" color has been difficult."
- Jill: "Looking for something cute and comfortable to wear on vacation."
- Jean: "color & price"
ELEN asked: How is the arch support in these shoes??
- Ellen: "I bought these shoes in navy and love them. But to answer your question, there is not a lot of arch support. I do not wear them on a daily basis, and my work does not require me to be on my feet all day, so this doesn't seem to be an issue with me. My main concern is that they are comfortable and stylish, which I am completely satisfied in those areas."
- SANDRA: "There really isn't any arch support to speak of."
- Karen: "They are very soft, have little structure and arch support but they stay on and are comfortable."
- Samantha: "There really is no arch support, which I normally need. Yet, I wear these shoes almost daily around the house. Amazingly, I still find them to be pretty comfortable."
- Karen: "There is little support. They are similar to espadrilles."
- Colleen: "Not much of a arch support but I don't have a problem with that, I love these shoes very comfortable. I also got a lot of comments from family & friends about how cute they are"