FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "looked comfy, not as great as i expected"
- Jennifer: "I have one other pair of Dr. Scholl's flats that are incredibly comfortable. The price on this item convinced me to try another pair."
- Jamie: "Comfort and durability"
- LISA: "SAW THEM ON SOMEONE AND THEY LOOKED GREAT!"
- Antygonnee: "super cute and I love Dr Scholl's they are so comfortable"
- Roz: "they look like they'll be comfortable for walking around campus."
- Ellise: "Color"
Karissa asked: Are the insoles removable to where I could put my orthotic inserts under the insole?
- Malgorzata: "No, they are not removable. :-("
Sara asked: This product is labeled silver metallic, but they look nude colored on my screen. Which is it?
- Antygonnee: "definitely silver metallic"
- Patricia: "They are more a nude color with pewter buttons on them."
- Megan: "They are definitely nude, not much metallic, but a little shimmer."
- Jaclyn: "It is more of a goldish nude with a glitteryness to it if that makes sense. Definitely not silver but still an amazing shoe that goes with a lot of different outfits."
- Paige: "They are nude with a silver/metallic undertone. If you click on the bottom picture (where it shows close up of button) you can get a better idea of the color of the shoe."
- Karie: "they are nude with silver in them, almost fleck like. love them!"
- Nicolle: "There is a shiny silver undertone due to the silver threads the weave. It is pretty, but more linen with a shine than silver metallic."
- Meg: "It has a silver shimmer to it, but I can wear it with clothes that nude goes with. The shimmer is a littler more dressy than a flat nude would be, but not too much"