FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tara: "Price"
- Margarita: "On sale, brand should be comfy and love color."
- A: "I like the color, and they look like they have potential to be comfortable."
- Kayla: "These are comfortable shoes, but not an all day shoe."
- Amy: "I am a teacher, on my feet for most of the day. I need a flat that is stylish and comfortable. These seemed like what I was looking for!"
- Lenny: "style and comfort"
- Darlene: "Price, Style, Availibility of size needed"
- Melissa: "color and style"
- Gail: "versatile for work or play"
- G: "These will be cute with jeans on casual Fridays"
- Rachel: "I needs a nude shoe and these were perfect."
- CINTRA: "COMFORT CANNOT BE REPLACED BY GOOD LOOKS. THE FEET CARRY THE BODY ALL DAY LONG AND THEREFORE DESERVE QUALITY. THE SHOES ALSO HAVE A SHORT LIFE SPAN"
- Phyllis: "Would not buy again! Very wide and boxy in toe. Not a good purchase!"
- THERESA: "The shoe is so comtortable and the style is right for summmer"
Karissa asked: Are the insoles removable to where I could put my orthotic inserts under the insole?
- Malgorzata: "No, they are not removable. :-("
Sara asked: This product is labeled silver metallic, but they look nude colored on my screen. Which is it?
- Antygonnee: "definitely silver metallic"
- Patricia: "They are more a nude color with pewter buttons on them."
- Megan: "They are definitely nude, not much metallic, but a little shimmer."
- Jaclyn: "It is more of a goldish nude with a glitteryness to it if that makes sense. Definitely not silver but still an amazing shoe that goes with a lot of different outfits."
- Paige: "They are nude with a silver/metallic undertone. If you click on the bottom picture (where it shows close up of button) you can get a better idea of the color of the shoe."
- Karie: "they are nude with silver in them, almost fleck like. love them!"
- Nicolle: "There is a shiny silver undertone due to the silver threads the weave. It is pretty, but more linen with a shine than silver metallic."
- Meg: "It has a silver shimmer to it, but I can wear it with clothes that nude goes with. The shimmer is a littler more dressy than a flat nude would be, but not too much"