FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "The arch support is perfert for my fallen arch on my left foot. They are comfortable and stylish too."
- Lauren: "Liked the color. Looks comfortable."
- Mary: "Nice style with good arch support"
- M: "I like Skechers reputation; it looks very comfortable and I walk alot. The price is right."
- Deborah: "Because I bought a pair of these last year and they were the most comfortable sandles I have ever had."
lily asked: I walk a lot, pushing my two kids in a stroller. I need a sandal that will be comfortable for walking 6+ miles at a time and isn't flip floppy. Do you think this sandal fits that description?
- Gaye: "Yes. I was on vacation in Florida - did a lot of walking and wore these the whole time. So comfortable I order 2 more pair in black and chocolate."
- Susan E: "I love these sandals. They are comfortable and have great support. They are not floppy at all. My niece had a pair of Skechers last year and said they were the most comfortable pair of sandals she's ever had...I concur!"
- K: "These are comfy but are a bit more flip floppy than I wanted, I work a night shift at a hotel and do alot of walking around, the Sketchers Womens Rasta is the better sandal for walking."
- MARY: "I think these saddles are really comfortable for walking. Just need to stretch out the staps first due to having a snug fit. "
- Vickie: "Yes, I believe this shoe fits that description."
- Jennifer: "Yes that would be a good sandel to walk in, I have high arches and have to have sandals with arch support and any Skechers Outdoor Living line of sandels work for me. I have bought the Rasta ones as well and love them to."
- Joyce: "I love these sandals. I'm sure I don't near walk 6 miles but they are very comfortable for what I do walk. I don't find them fit floppy at all."
- marcia: "Yes I am very please with these sandals. They are very comfortable and enough cushion on sole for walks. Straps help secure sandal to foot, but not awkward feeling. Very very comfortable."